|HWg-STE / HWg-STE plus
Ethernet Web thermometer/hygrometer
GSM thermometer, Email (GPRS) & SMS
Sensors + I/O over Ethernet (Web, SNMP)
I/O over Ethernet (SNMP, Modbus/TCP)
|Serial port I/O over IP RS-232/485 + I/O over Ethernet|
Water leak detector (WEB, SNMP, relay)
M-Bus to Ethernet smart gateway
Poseidon model 2250 Prague
Poseidon model 3268 Prague
Damocles model 2404 Prague
IP WatchDog Lite Prague
New accessory: Rack Shelf 1U
The brand new Rack Shelf 1U is a versatile solution for mounting HW group devices to 1U shelves easily.
Rack Shelf 1U makes using HW group products in racks easy. You can even combine different 1U products and sensors.
New features in Ares: GSM monitoring
The HWg-Ares12 and Ares14 GSM monitoring products have several new features:
Overview of added features:
Pulse counters DI inputs (You can connect S0 energy meters). Periodic emails & connectivity to HWg-PDMS software. HWg-Push protocol implemented, Ares devices can be connected to the SensDesk.com portal. Ares devices are fully configurable via WEB of the SensDesk.com portal now.
CS46: Saving energy in a retail chain
Case Study: The customer runs a network of dozens of retail stores. The mother company pays all operating costs, including the energy/utility bills. In the light of increasing energy prices, the customer started to look for ways of reducing the energy costs.
Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI: Measuring 100 to 250V AC voltage
Sensor for measuring and remote monitoring of 110/230V AC supply voltage. Its output is the voltage in [V].
HW group at the SENSOR+TEST 2014 trade fair
HW group on SENSOR+TEST 2014 fair in Nuremberg (3.-5.6.2014).
We would like to invite you to our Stand 470 in Hall 12. We will exhibit there with the LUCOM company.
HW group produces IP-enabled sensors
HW group s.r.o. is a manufacturer of sensors with IP interface. We provide solutions for remote monitoring and remote control over M2M. Our products are designed for IT, datacenters, industrial and security applications. More about us
Applications of our products:
Temperature monitoring over Web, SNMP, e-mail
The HWg-STE IP Thermometer enables remote temperature monitoring over a LAN. If the system overheats or a temperature is exceeded, an e-mail alert is sent. Supplied with the HWg-PDMS software for Windows – charts, export to MS Excel.
- E-mail alerts to faulty air conditioning
- Alerts to equipment overheating (server, disk array)
- Alerts to rising temperature in a room
- Quick and easy installation (DHCP supported)
- Connects to SNMP monitoring systems
- Free HWg-PDMS software for Windows (MS Excel exports)
Temperature monitoring in refrigerators and cooling boxes
A Poseidon 2250 unit monitors storage conditions for food or pharmaceuticals. Up to 30 probes can be connected – temperature, humidity, air pressure, door contacts.
- Values are logged in the internal memory.
- Temperature probes use a thin, flat cable that can lead through the door sealing. No need to drill a hole into the refrigerator or worry about batteries.
- Alerts by e-mail or SMS (text message) if the refrigerator door is not fully closed.
- Connects to SNMP monitoring systems.
- Readings can be processed with the supplied HWg-PDMS software (Windows) or with third party software.
- A GSM modem can be connected in order to alert the responsible person to electricity outages by text messages (SMS).
Poseidon 4002 – Rack Monitoring System
A Poseidon 4002 unit with various sensors and probes (temperature, humidity, door contacts, power supply, water flood) monitors the environment inside a 19" cabinet.
It can report over SNMP to any datacenter or IT monitoring system.
- Two different people can be alerted by SMS (text message) to an electricity outage or phase loss
- You immediately know when someone opens the cabinet (SNMP Trap, pop-up window)
- E-mail alerts you in time to rising temperature
- You can check the cabinet status remotely over the Web
- You can remotely restart a server or switch on air conditioning
Water flood detection
Water or any other conductive liquid is detected along the entire length of the WLD sensing cable.
The WLD sensing cable can be extended with a regular cable. This allows for optimizing the costs for a detection zone.
Examples of use:
- Water detection under raised floors
- Leaky pipe detection (cable routed along the pipe)
- Detection of liquids in drip trays
- Water leak from air conditioning units
Flood detection outputs:
- Detected water activates a relay: >> HWg-WLD Relay
- Water leak detection connected as a Poseidon sensor:>> HWg-WLD Relay
- E-mail is sent whenever water is detected: >> HWg-WLD
Electricity consumption metering
HWg-PWR collects data from meters over M-Bus (data are logged into the internal memory). Consumption charts can be plotted over the Web, e-mail alerts to overcurrent can be configured.
HWg-PWR can send detailed billing information every month. With a certified M-Bus electricity meter, costs can be directly invoiced, or cos Phi monitored.
M-Bus meters are not limited to electricity meters. M-Bus heat meters, gas meters or water meters can be also connected. HWg-PWR is an intelligent gateway for connecting any M-Bus meter to your LAN.
Box-2-Box: Relay control over LAN
Two I/O Controller units can be connected against each other over a LAN. Digital inputs are then connected over the network to relay outputs. The delay is approximately 200ms. With a remote LAN relay, it is possible to switch any device on or off.
- Each unit can connect to the remote unit
- When the power fails and is restored, the unit automatically retrieves input states from the remote unit
- Uses a Telnet-like protocol with optional security enhancements
Target segments of our solutions