|HWg-STE / HWg-STE plus
Ethernet Web thermometer/hygrometer
GSM thermometer, Email (GPRS) & SMS
Sensors + I/O over Ethernet (Web, SNMP)
I/O over Ethernet (SNMP, Modbus/TCP)
|Serial port I/O over IP RS-232/485 + I/O over Ethernet|
Water leak detector (WEB, SNMP, relay)
M-Bus to Ethernet smart gateway
Poseidon2 4002 Prague
Poseidon 2250 Prague
Damocles 2404 Prague
IP WatchDog Lite Prague
We are moving to a new address
HW group company moves to a new address Formanská 296, Prague 4, 149 00. Billing address and telephone numbers remain the same.
Due to migration will be an online demo of our products a few days not reachable.
New SMS Gateway is available now.
The HWg-SMS-GW3 device is a central GSM gateway for sending text messages (SMS) from other HW group products. The third generation is smaller, more cost-effective and is available now.
The SMS-GW3 is 100% backwards compatible with the current SMS-GW2.
SensDesk Mobile now available even for Windows mobile platforms
The SensDesk Mobile app for remote overview of your SensDesk.com account is now available even for Windows Mobile devices.
Flood detector 1W-UNI 3m
Water detection at a specific point (1D water detection).
Water leak detection using four protruding pins on the sensor body. The attached 3m cable can be directly connected to a RJ11 port of Ares or Poseidon2 monitoring units for water alarm.
New temperature sensors with RS-485
Three new Temp-485-Pt100 temperature sensors are available for high-precision measurements. Consider the Frost2 version for measuring low temperatures of –190°C to +150°C (–310°F to +300°F).
HW group produces IP-enabled sensors
HW group s.r.o. is a manufacturer of sensors with IP interface. We provide solutions for remote monitoring and remote control over M2M. Our products are designed for IT, datacenters, industrial and security applications. More about us
Applications of our products:
Web portal for LAN / GSM sensors
We are the only manufacturer of LAN/GSM sensors for remote monitoring that offers a completely free online portal for our products. No software installation, no monthly fees.
All your sensors, at different premises and serving different customers, on a single screen. View charts, set alarm thresholds and check all the readings from anywhere. Mobile phone app available.
Remote environment monitoring over LAN
Need an IP thermometer that sends an e-mail when your air conditioning fails? Search no more. We offer several products for remote monitoring of various sensors over a LAN.
- HWg-STE: Simple LAN thermometer / hygrometer with SNMP (2 sensors)
- HWg-STE plus: LAN thermometer with DI and SensDesk (4 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 3266: Remote sensor monitoring over a LAN (12 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 3268: Ethernet I/O and a sensor monitoring system (14 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 3468: IP thermostat for a DIN rail, 230V/16A-rated relay (14 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 4002: Datacenter environment monitoring (56 sensors + I/O)
Central GSM gateway for SMS alarms
Do you need to send alarms as text messages, independently of your Internet connection? Use a single HWg-SMS-GW2 text message gateway for LAN sensors by HW group.
Just a single SIM card and a single SMS gateway serve your entire LAN.
- Can be used with Poseidon2, HWg-PWR, HWg-WLD, and the HWg-Trigger app.
- Send text messages from your account at the SensDesk.com portal.
- Can be used to send SMS from the Nagios system.
GSM sensor monitoring + free Web portal
Do you need to monitor sensor states and readings at a place without a LAN connection? Use GSM sensors and the Ares12 unit. Thanks to its internal battery, monitoring works up to 10 hours without power.
Connect power, temperature or illumination sensors, water leak detectors, door contacts, and even industrial Pt100 or 4-20mA sensors.
Check the readings and even configure your Ares units at SensDesk.com.
- Free mobile app for iPhone and Android.
- Ares will alert you to a failing sensor or a power outage by texting up to 5 telephone numbers.
- Windows software for data collection into a database, charts and export to MS Excel.
- Reports and alarms by e-mail.
Water leak detection in a 2D area (WLD)
Our “WLD sensing cable” detects anything from just a few drops to a flood in a defined area.
Water is detected along its entire length. Ideal for monitoring rooms and data centers. The sensing cable can be easily extended at several points. Installation is quick and simple.
WLD sensing cable can be connected to these devices:
Full RS-232 serial port + I/O over a LAN
The serial RS-232 port at the device can be accessed from MS Windows as a VSP (Virtual Serial Port) just as a local COM port. Supports up to 250 remote serial ports. The HW VSP driver supports full RS-232 serial ports (9 pins).
- Relay outputs can be controlled from the web interface of the device.
- Device I/O can be connected to SCADA systems using Modbus/TCP.
- I/O and serial port can be interconnected back-to-back among several devices.
- A digital input at one device can control multiple digital outputs at other devices.
Target segments of our solutions